Friday, June 24, 2011

I love goldfish, but how about Orange Dogs?

There's a fun little web series I started watching a while back that has really brightened my day a few times and I think that it's time to share. Orange Dog Productions, a production group working out of Beirut originally made a great 10 minute short called Beirut, I love you (I love you not) which they then transitioned into a web series. New episodes are posted to their youtube channel.

Here's one of the episodes that really drew me into the web-series and showed me how well these guys are able to portray truths about both Beirut and the Arab World.


I invite everyone to also check out the original Beirut, I love you film which you can find on their facebook page along with more information about Orange Dog Productions and their other endeavors.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment